The election which ought to hold on Thursday, October 28, but was suspended has been scheduled to hold on Friday, November 12, 2021.
An email sent to the university community this Thursday by the Electoral Committee listed out the new guidelines for the election. The Chairman of the Caretaker Committee and Electoral Committee has made it known that the link to vote will be sent to the e-mail and the election will start by 08:00 am and end by 12:00noon.
Find the guidelines below:
1. Election would now hold on Friday 12th of November, 2021
2. Voting starts by 08:00 am and closes by 12:00noon
3. You will receive the voting link, E-ID, E-Pin and Token before the Election through the phone number and email on your Student Portal Page.
4. Click on the link in the SMS/E-mail received to proceed to the voting site.
5. Enter the E- ID and E-Pin to access the ballot.
6. There are three types of Election on the ballot as you Scroll down the page, They are;
a. Central Executive Election
b. Faculty Election
c. Departmental Election
7. Vote for candidates of your choice at the Central Executive Election and others with respect to your Faculty and department.
8. Preview your selected Candidates and Submit.
9. Finally enter your Token for Successful Submission of your Vote.
10. A message would pop out informing you that your vote was submitted successfully.
11. For observations, comments and complaints during the election period send
Direct Whatsapp Messages to 09011574333 or 07013109434 (PLEASE
For more updates about the LSUG election, follow us on any of our social media pages and join our telegram group